Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow, Darn It, Snow!!

I am now sitting at home and waiting with absolutely not one single trace of patience for the big snow storm to hit southwestern CT.  I feel as though we were cheated on the last one: we had the cloudy sky, my knees ached due to the change in barometric pressure and....nothin'.  Not one lousy flake.

Well, the ol' knees are at about max on the ache level, all the birdfeeders are full, we have batteries in the camping lanterns and we have moved firewood inside to make sure it's dry.  Snow, I'm ready and waiting.  I have knitting to finish in front of the fire & the boys have prepared their sleds.  We have been waiting for you all winter, and now we are waiting to play in your wintery glory.  I hope to see you in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment